We employ paid Youth Workers and offer unpaid internships to aspiring Youth Workers, or those currently studying towards a Youth related qualification. We will periodically advertise here for both types of positions but you are also welcome to contact us directly to register your interest in working with us.
Wakatipu Youth Trust is currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Attendance Advisor in the Central Otago Region. This is a part time fixed term position until December 2021.
- To be successful in this role the candidate will have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment;
- Have sound time management skills;
- The ability to work in a varied work environment and meet service delivery measures.
This role will involve travel within the Central Otago region; therefore, a reliable vehicle and current full New Zealand Driver’s License is required. The successful candidate will also be required to undergo police clearance and must meet the safety check requirements under the Children’s Act 2014.
Preference will be given to applicants who hold a tertiary or professional qualification in teaching, health, counselling, youth services or related fields, and work experience in pastoral care.
For more information and an application form please contact email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Friday June 4th 2021